Apple has launched a new version of the AppleCare calling it the AppleCare+ after removing the old version from the Apple store. This warranty program will cover the iPhone damage coverage. This is a great offer from Apple to iPhone users.
Every iPhone bought has a one year of hardware repair coverage and a limited warranty of 90 days allowing technical support. AppleCare+ for iPhone gives even more to its users as it a longer repair coverage and technical support of two years from the purchase date of the iPhone in question. Additional to that there is coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage due to handling, each subject to a $49 service fee. With this service just one phone call can help resolve most problems.
More detailed infromation of the program:
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS, and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. You will find that only AppleCare+ will be able to provide a one-stop service and support from real Apple experts. iPhone users would be pleased to know that they can solve most iPhone problems in just a single call. This warranty program will give you access to:
- Direct access to a large number of Apple experts
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express replacement service if your iPhone has been completely damaged
- You can use is whether you use your iPhone with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ benefits that user from a repair or replacement coverage service, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your actual iPhone
- The battery
- Included earphones and other accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a $49 service fee.
Software support also included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts will be able to offer help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, Apple-branded iPhone apps, and interconnectivity between your iPhone and your Mac or PC. Support coverage includes:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Any questions you may have about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as Mail, Safari, Calendar, Remote, and iTunes
- Trying to connect to wireless networks
The old AppleCare warranty is now unavailable, and for those who remember did not cover damages that happen to your iPhone so this new warranty service completely covers the new one and therefore there is no need for the old service.