Reports are in that Mozilla has now finally released Firefox 7 for Windows, Mac and Linux. It is available for download from its servers. You can now download Firefox 7 for Windows and Mac OS X users. We were wondering what is new with this latest version? This is what we found .
Mozilla claims that they have fixed the memory handling inefficiency that users have complained about when using previous versions of Firefox. This evidently only means that they have made it faster. Due to what has been claimed, this means that Firefox 7 uses less memory than Firefox 6 and there have been other claims that it has more security updates and enhances the browsing experience for the user by improving the high memory consumption to a great level.
Advantages of the Firefox 7 have been noted to be:
– It uses less memory than all the previous Firefox version and even sometimes up to 50% less memory.
– It’s memory usage will stay steady if you leave it running overnight.
– It will more memory as soon as you clear many tabs
– It has enhances security options.
– It is faster and less likely to crash especially if there are many websites open at once.