Well, today we have a new application called FileXChange, actually it will be available soon. Anyway FileXChange will allow you to exchange files between your iPhone, iPodTouch and iPad. With a single click, you can send any type of file towards Windows, Mac, Linux and Android devices. You can use your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad as a USB to transfer files anywhere without iTunes.
- Very easy to use: intuitive graphics and video tutorial
- File transfer is via Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth
- Transfer files to and from major operating systems, including Android
- Function email, zip and unzip
- Data protection via password
- High-speed transfer
FileXChange has User-friendly interface. With one tap you can transfer files between any iOS devices over Wifi or Bluetooth with high speed. When you first open FileXChange, a video tutorial shows the basic features and how to use it.
FileXChange supported formats:
- Text files (. Doc,. Docx,. Txt)
- Excel files (. Xls,. Xlsx)
- PDF (. Pdf)
- Numbers (. Numbers)
- Pages (. Pages)
- PowerPoint (. Ppt)
- Main image formats (. Png,. Jpg,. Gif and others)
- Major audio formats (. Mp3,. Wav,. Aif and more)
- Major video formats (. Mp4,. M3v. Mov and others)
FileXChange available soon on the AppStore.
Related Posts :