As we promised , we will cover the fix of iTunes errors , iTunes errors always appears while downgrading , upgrading or restoring custom IPSW made with PwnageTool or Sn0wbreeze without pwning the iBoot in your iDevice results in Error 1600. If you will try to restore using recovery mode, iTunes will throw Error 21 and if you will try to restore custom IPSW using normal DFU mode, you will get Error 1600. To fix this error, you must put your iDevice into Pwned DFU Mode using iREB.
Fix iTunes Error 1600 on Windows:
- Download iREB for Windows
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
- Start iREB and click on the name of your iDevice.
- Now use the following instructions to put your iDevice into DFU mode:
- Hold down the Home+Power button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button until iREB detects your iDevice in DFU mode.
- As soon as iREB will detect your iDevice in DFU mode, it will patch the iBoot usingLimera1n exploit.
- Once patched, iREB will confirm you that your iDevice has been put into Pwned DFU Mode.
- Leave your iDevice connected to your PC and restore it using iTunes.