Some users have told us that after upgrading to the iOS 5 found that the batter like on the iOS 5 is not as good. We have got some tips for you to fix the battery drain that most users have been facing after the iOS 5 upgrade.
Have you upgraded to the iOS 5 yet ?? Here is where you can download it.
Follow the following steps and this will fix your battery drain problem.
- First to reset the network settings: Tap on “Settings” > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Then disable the bluetooth on your device: Settings > General > Bluetooth > “OFF”
- Next disable unwanted notifications & apps: Settings > Notifications > Turn OFF for anything you don’t need
- Then disable location service: Settings > Location Services > Disable selectively for services you don’t use
- Next disable timezone adjustment: Tap on “Settings” > “Location Services” > ‘System Services’ > Setting Time Zone to OFF
- Also disable Ping: Settings > General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions > Ping > OFF
- Finally disable diagnostic & usage reports: Tap on “Settings” > General > About > Diagnostic & Usage > Don’t Send
You should also know that to disable your email account you should go to: Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Account Name > Delete Account. When you have done this reset you network settings and reboot the device. After all that is done add your account by going back to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
And you are all done and hopefully you will find some changes.