The new design of the Facebook came with many changes and one of the most important changes is combining the Top News and Most Recent stories together in a single News Feed view. In this post a guide for How To control what I see in my News Feed .
Here is How To Control what You See in My News Feed On the New Facebook:
Filter by friend lists
Click the name of one of your friend lists on the left side of your home page to view only stories by people on the list you’ve selected.
Hide a person or a story type (e.g. a quiz)
Click the drop-down menu that appears when you hover over the top right corner of a story you want to remove from your stream. Then, select an option from the drop-down menu:
- “Hide story” will remove the individual story
- The “Hide all by” and “Unsubscribe from” links will remove the post and prevent all future stories from a person, Page, group, event or app
- “Report story or spam” will remove the post and help keep your News Feed clear of similar stories in the future
Unhide stories from a person, Page, group, event or app
- From your home page, hover your mouse to the left of the left side News Feed menu.
- Select Edit
- A list of people, apps, Pages, and groups you’ve hidden or unsubscribed from will appear in a pop-up box. Click the X next to each one you’d like to remove from this list. Removing someone or something from your list of hidden stories means those stories can appear in your News Feed again.
- Click Save.