Did you face iTunes error 1, 20 , 1013 , 1015 , 1202 , 1600 , 1603, 1609 , 3002 , 3194 or 5002 ? iTunes errors always appears while downgrading , upgrading or restoring . But it’s OK as we will tell you how to fix these iTunes errors.We highly recommend to Bookmark this post as it will be updated with other iTunes errors fix .
Today we will start with fixing iTunes error 1013 .
How To Fix iTunes Error 1013 :
Fix iTunes Error 1013 For Windows
1. Go to this directory Windows/System32/drivers/etc
2. Open “hosts” via Notepa
3. Delete all line that have gs.apple.com or similar
4. Save the file
5. Start iTunes and Restore your Device
Fix iTunes Error 1013 For Mac
1. On your Mac, open your Applications folder.
2. Navigate to the Utilities folder.
3. Open Terminal.
4. Type “sudo nano /etc/hosts” (without quotes) and press enter.
5. Enter your password
6. Use the down arrow key to find the gs.apple.com entries. Once the cursor is in front, make sure you comment out the line(s) by entering # in front of the text.
7. Save the file by pressing CONTROL+O.
8. Exit the nano editor by pressing CONTROL+X.
9. Start iTunes and restore your iDevice.
If you have any question or problems write in a comment and we will reply with the solution .
How to fix iTunes error 1015 (RecBoot):
Step 1: Download Install RecBoot on your computer.
Step 2: Shut down iTunes, if it is opened previously.
Step 3: Put your idevice into DFU mode. Use iReb in this step, a simple tool to put your idevice into DFU mode.
Step 4: Now open iTunes. iTunes will prompt a message, your iPhone is in recovery mode.
Step 5: Open RecBoot and click on Exit Recovery mode.
Now you can restore custom IPSW file or downgrade the firmware without iTunes Error 1015.
Download RecBoot :
Download RecBoot for Mac
Download RecBoot for Windows
Download RecBoot for Linux
How to fix iTunes error 1015 (Error 1015 Fixer):
Error 1015 Fixer is a tool that can fix this iTunes 1015 Error on Windows PC.
To use this tool, you need to install LibUSB which allows this tool to work properly. So to use this tool, just follow the steps :
Step 1 : Download and Install correct version (32 bit / 64 bit) of LibUSB here.
Step 2 : Download and Run Error 1015 Fixer Tool .
Step 3 : Run iTunes and when you get the error, click the button on the Error 1015 Fixer Tool which says “Fix My Error”
How To Fix iTunes Error 1600 on Windows:
- Download iREB for Windows
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
- Start iREB and click on the name of your iDevice.
- Now use the following instructions to put your iDevice into DFU mode:
- Hold down the Home+Power button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button until iREB detects your iDevice in DFU mode.
- As soon as iREB will detect your iDevice in DFU mode, it will patch the iBoot usingLimera1n exploit.
- Once patched, iREB will confirm you that your iDevice has been put into Pwned DFU Mode.
- Leave your iDevice connected to your PC and restore it using iTunes.
Stay Tuned with us for More iTunes errors Fix and as we mentioned above we highly recommend to Bookmark this post as it will be updated with other iTunes errors fix .