Few hours ago @Musclenerd has released New version Redsn0w 0.9.9b1 , that let you jailbreak iOS 5, iOS 4.3.5, iOS 4.3.3 and other iOS using Redsn0w 0.9.9b1 without IPSW selection Expect for iOS 5 .
How-To Jailbreak 4.3.3, 4.3.5, and iOS 5 By Redsn0w 0.9.9b1 :
Step 1: Download Redsn0w 0.9.9b1 For Windows and Mac : Direct Links .
Step 2: Click on “Jailbreak” button and put your device in DFU mode (Quickly hold “Power” button and then while holding the “Power” button, you will now have to hold “Home” button too. Now after few seconds release “Power” button but keep holding “Home” button until installation begins.) to install Cydia .
If you are using (Beta) iOS 5 Beta 7 ipsw links , you will need to provide the .IPSW firmware file manually.
Step 3: That’s it! You are done with the jailbreak.
Now you can use (Extras) option to booting in tethered mode (requested all tethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.3, iOS 4.3.4 and iOS 4.3.5 ), entering DFU mode, using SHSH blobs, changing boot logos .
The most important option is that SHSH Blobs :
- Fetch – fetch current partial blobs on your iOS device. Should complete in under 10 or 15 seconds. Puts the set PARTIAL of blobs on your computer as a plist. Checks if Cydia already has a full set for this device and build. If not, it submits this partial set and returns Cydia’s acknowledgement or rejection.
- Verify – cryptographically verifies existing blob files from either redsn0w, TinyUmbrella, or Cydia server. You can select a whole bunch of blobs to verify at once if you want (like the TinyUmbrella directory).
- Submit – both verifies and submits one or more blob files to Cydia. This lets you copy your entire TinyUmbrella cache of blobs up to the Cydia server.
- Query – queries the Cydia server for all available full or partial blobs for a given set of ECIDs.
- Stitch – stitches either FULL or PARTIAL blobs to a STOCK or CUSTOM IPSW.
Stay tuned for more about Jailbreak .