As you know that Comex messed Verizon iPhone in the first update of JailberakMe 3.0 .The Bug was if you are iPhone 4 (CDMA, i.e. Verizon)and you used the updated JailbreakMe 3.0 you will stuck at the Apple logo ,but fortunately MuscleNerd have the solution.
The iPhone Hacker MuscleNerd has just released Redsn0w rc19 to fix this Bug and if you are in this situation, there are two options:
- Hold down the home and power buttons until you see “Connect to iTunes”, then use iTunes to restore to the latest firmware. This will lose data stored on the phone.
- Apply a quasi-experimental fix using redsn0w. Download:
- redsn0w 0.9.6rc19: Windows / Mac (do not use an earlier version)
- Fix bundle, depending on firmware version: 4.2.6 / 4.2.7 / 4.2.8
- IPSW for your firmware version, if you don’t have it: 4.2.6 / 4.2.7 / 4.2.8
Open redsn0w, select your IPSW, choose “Install custom bundle“, and select the fix bundle. Then follow the directions. If it works correctly, after installation your phone will boot normally.